Day 55 - Deerness sound anchorage. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 03, 2021 I woke up to fog. I may be here some time but at least I've got a signal good enough to watch the match tonight. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MadeleineJuly 3, 2021 at 5:14 PMThat's good news about the signal ! Hopefully England will still be involved come Wednesday night. Less good re. the fog - hope it lifts before too long.SteveReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaryJuly 4, 2021 at 9:24 AMWhat part of the Orkneys was your grandfather from, Steve? ReplyDeleteRepliesMadeleineJuly 4, 2021 at 3:44 PMActually it's my great-grandfather. I believe he was from Orphir ( a few miles South West of Kirkwall ). Hoping to confirm that on my visit.SteveDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That's good news about the signal ! Hopefully England will still be involved come Wednesday night. Less good re. the fog - hope it lifts before too long.
ReplyDeleteSteve
What part of the Orkneys was your grandfather from, Steve?
ReplyDeleteActually it's my great-grandfather. I believe he was from Orphir ( a few miles South West of Kirkwall ). Hoping to confirm that on my visit.
DeleteSteve