Day 94 - Still in Oban. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 11, 2021 Heavy rain so no photos.I spent the evening talking to an old couple in the pub, very pleasant until I found out they were a year younger than me.It's getting cold, I can see my breath. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MaryAugust 12, 2021 at 6:46 AMI sympathize Brendan. What a nice change for you to be able to meet and chat to the locals.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarmelAugust 13, 2021 at 8:04 AMIs that your self denial.... or do people just age really early up there?!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Day 19 - Scarborough for a few days. May 28, 2021 Carmel, Cassie and Cleo. Scarborough harbour. Crew. Read more
Day 33 - 35. Amble marina. June 12, 2021 Alnwick (silent L, silent W). Impressive castle and town that I had never heard of. Alnwick castle. Home of Harry Hotspur, the famous knight (what? You've never heard of him?) Alnwick castle. Amble marina. Walworth castle in the distance. Read more
I sympathize Brendan. What a nice change for you to be able to meet and chat to the locals.
ReplyDeleteIs that your self denial.... or do people just age really early up there?!!
ReplyDelete